In This Section
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Ioan Allen (007)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 007: Ioan Allen. Since joining Dolby Laboratories in 1969, Allen has spearheaded the introduction of many breakthrough film sound technologies. He holds several patents and has authored many technical journal papers. He is a Fellow of SMPTE and the AES, is active in world standards organizations, and is Adjunct Professor at the University of Southern California School of Cinema-Television. Ioan has received formal recognition from many international organizations including an Oscar for contributions to motion picture sound development. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (50:30) Interview Date: 2002-10-06
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!