In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Ioan Allen (007)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 007: Ioan Allen. Since joining Dolby Laboratories in 1969, Allen has spearheaded the introduction of many breakthrough film sound technologies. He holds several patents and has authored many technical journal papers. He is a Fellow of SMPTE and the AES, is active in world standards organizations, and is Adjunct Professor at the University of Southern California School of Cinema-Television. Ioan has received formal recognition from many international organizations including an Oscar for contributions to motion picture sound development. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (50:30) Interview Date: 2002-10-06
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!