In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Ioan Allen (007)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 007: Ioan Allen. Since joining Dolby Laboratories in 1969, Allen has spearheaded the introduction of many breakthrough film sound technologies. He holds several patents and has authored many technical journal papers. He is a Fellow of SMPTE and the AES, is active in world standards organizations, and is Adjunct Professor at the University of Southern California School of Cinema-Television. Ioan has received formal recognition from many international organizations including an Oscar for contributions to motion picture sound development. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (50:30) Interview Date: 2002-10-06
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!