In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Stefan de Koning (006)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Stefan de Koning
AES Oral History 006: Stefan de Koning. During his career at a number of departments within Philips in Eindhoven, Holland, Stefan de Koning conducted pioneering development work on sound reinforcement systems in general, and ambiophonic room acoustics enhancement systems in particular for over 30 years. He has published technical papers cited by many authors, including works on the Philips MCR System (Multiple Channel Amplification of Reverberation), and motional feedback systems for loudspeakers. He received an AES fellowship in 1997. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:41) Interview Date: 2003-03-23
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!