In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Stefan de Koning (006)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Stefan de Koning
AES Oral History 006: Stefan de Koning. During his career at a number of departments within Philips in Eindhoven, Holland, Stefan de Koning conducted pioneering development work on sound reinforcement systems in general, and ambiophonic room acoustics enhancement systems in particular for over 30 years. He has published technical papers cited by many authors, including works on the Philips MCR System (Multiple Channel Amplification of Reverberation), and motional feedback systems for loudspeakers. He received an AES fellowship in 1997. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:41) Interview Date: 2003-03-23
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!