In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: John M. Eargle (005)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
John M. Eargle
AES Oral History 005: John M. Eargle. (1931-2007) Educator, mentor, and friend of many in the audio community. Served as Vice President of Product Development at JBL Professional, recorded or produced some 275 compact discs, wrote several popular books on audio engineering topics, was past president of the AES, had a deep commitment to education, presenting at many forums as a guest lecturer and serving on numerous panels and committees. He taught at the Aspen Audio Recording Institute for more than 20 years and served on the faculty of the Aspen Audio Recording Institute. A scholarship fund has been established in Eargle's name under the auspices of the Audio Engineering Society's Educational Foundation. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (44:50) Interview Date: 2002-09-27
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!