In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: John M. Eargle (005)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
John M. Eargle
AES Oral History 005: John M. Eargle. (1931-2007) Educator, mentor, and friend of many in the audio community. Served as Vice President of Product Development at JBL Professional, recorded or produced some 275 compact discs, wrote several popular books on audio engineering topics, was past president of the AES, had a deep commitment to education, presenting at many forums as a guest lecturer and serving on numerous panels and committees. He taught at the Aspen Audio Recording Institute for more than 20 years and served on the faculty of the Aspen Audio Recording Institute. A scholarship fund has been established in Eargle's name under the auspices of the Audio Engineering Society's Educational Foundation. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (44:50) Interview Date: 2002-09-27
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!