In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Neil Muncy (004)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
AES Oral History 004: Neil Muncy. (1938-2012) Founded SSI, Inc. in 1966 where he pioneered the use of op amp technology in multichannel consoles and high speed tape duplicating systems. He has been a guest instructor at the Eastman School of Music and the Music Recording Workshop in Washington D.C. Mr. Muncy holds the honor of having authored the best selling publication in AES history, "The Pin-1 Problem". Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (59:19) Interview Date: 2000-10-04
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!