In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Neil Muncy (004)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
AES Oral History 004: Neil Muncy. (1938-2012) Founded SSI, Inc. in 1966 where he pioneered the use of op amp technology in multichannel consoles and high speed tape duplicating systems. He has been a guest instructor at the Eastman School of Music and the Music Recording Workshop in Washington D.C. Mr. Muncy holds the honor of having authored the best selling publication in AES history, "The Pin-1 Problem". Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (59:19) Interview Date: 2000-10-04
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!