In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: James E. Webb Jr. (003)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
James E. Webb Jr.
AES Oral History 003: James E. Webb Jr. A Production Sound Recordist, Mixer, and Supervising Sound Editor for many well-known popular and documentary films, Mr. Webb graduated from USC School of Cinema-Television in 1962. He won the BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award for best sound track in "Nashville" and an Oscar for best sound in "All the President's Men". The Cinema Audio Society awarded him the Career Achievement Award for outstanding sound mixing. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (17:16) Interview Date: 2002-10-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!