In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: James E. Webb Jr. (003)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
James E. Webb Jr.
AES Oral History 003: James E. Webb Jr. A Production Sound Recordist, Mixer, and Supervising Sound Editor for many well-known popular and documentary films, Mr. Webb graduated from USC School of Cinema-Television in 1962. He won the BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award for best sound track in "Nashville" and an Oscar for best sound in "All the President's Men". The Cinema Audio Society awarded him the Career Achievement Award for outstanding sound mixing. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (17:16) Interview Date: 2002-10-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!