In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: James E. Webb Jr. (003)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
James E. Webb Jr.
AES Oral History 003: James E. Webb Jr. A Production Sound Recordist, Mixer, and Supervising Sound Editor for many well-known popular and documentary films, Mr. Webb graduated from USC School of Cinema-Television in 1962. He won the BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Award for best sound track in "Nashville" and an Oscar for best sound in "All the President's Men". The Cinema Audio Society awarded him the Career Achievement Award for outstanding sound mixing. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (17:16) Interview Date: 2002-10-08
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!