In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Michael L. Dorrough (001)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount.
Michael L. Dorrough
AES Oral History 001: Michael L. Dorrough. Audio innovator and broadcast industry pioneer, a prominent member of the ham radio community (KO6NM), and an expert on AM modulation techniques. Founder and president of Dorrough Electronics- design and manufacture digital audio and video monitoring devices. Has received an Academy Award and Emmy for his Audio Loudness Monitors, and was the recipient of the NAB's 2000 Engineering Achievement Award as the developer of discriminate audio processing, now widely used. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:57) Interview Date: 2000-09-24
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!