In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Michael L. Dorrough (001)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Michael L. Dorrough
AES Oral History 001: Michael L. Dorrough. Audio innovator and broadcast industry pioneer, a prominent member of the ham radio community (KO6NM), and an expert on AM modulation techniques. Founder and president of Dorrough Electronics- design and manufacture digital audio and video monitoring devices. Has received an Academy Award and Emmy for his Audio Loudness Monitors, and was the recipient of the NAB's 2000 Engineering Achievement Award as the developer of discriminate audio processing, now widely used. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:57) Interview Date: 2000-09-24
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!