In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
AES Historical Web Store: Oral History Project: Michael L. Dorrough (001)
Please note that the DVD versions are region-free NTSC DVD-R discs but these should play on most DVD players worldwide. You can mix and match videos (in a single order) to receive the bulk pricing discount. Certain titles are also available as downloadable MPEG-4 video files.
Michael L. Dorrough
AES Oral History 001: Michael L. Dorrough. Audio innovator and broadcast industry pioneer, a prominent member of the ham radio community (KO6NM), and an expert on AM modulation techniques. Founder and president of Dorrough Electronics- design and manufacture digital audio and video monitoring devices. Has received an Academy Award and Emmy for his Audio Loudness Monitors, and was the recipient of the NAB's 2000 Engineering Achievement Award as the developer of discriminate audio processing, now widely used. Interviewed by Irv Joel. Edited by Harry Hirsch.
NTSC DVD-R (31:57) Interview Date: 2000-09-24
View Video Trailer:
Buy This Video
Members: $15 / Non-members: $20 / Save $1 each for 10-19 videos or $2 each for 20+ videos!