In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
As part of the conference two workshops sessions are being organized to allow for demonstration and interaction with presenters. These sessions aim to bring an air of informality to the event and allow presenters to share the latest methods and approaches for open discussion.
Workshop 1: Desktop Demonstrations
This desktop demonstration session will provide a platform to present commercial, engineering or scientific approaches to sound quality evaluation that have a degree of novelty.
Chair: Jan Berg
The following presentations are planned:
Stefan Goetze (Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology (IDMT)): Speech Intelligibility Prediction (SIP) Toolbox – Quick and Easy Prediction of Speech Quality for All Acoustic Conditions
Schuyler Quackenbush (Audio Research Labs): STEP: A Program for Subjective Quality Testing
Torben Holm Pedersen (DELTA SenseLab): SenseLabOnline - a rapid solution for online web based listening tests
Workshop 2: Challenges in Sound Quality Evaluation
Sound quality evaluation has undergone important development during the last decades, and still there are challenges to be adressed. This workshop intends to discuss different aspects of sound quality evaluation, e.g. current trends, questions in need of attention and future possibilites.