In This Section
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 20th
As part of the conference two workshops sessions are being organized to allow for demonstration and interaction with presenters. These sessions aim to bring an air of informality to the event and allow presenters to share the latest methods and approaches for open discussion.
Workshop 1: Desktop Demonstrations
This desktop demonstration session will provide a platform to present commercial, engineering or scientific approaches to sound quality evaluation that have a degree of novelty.
Chair: Jan Berg
The following presentations are planned:
Stefan Goetze (Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology (IDMT)): Speech Intelligibility Prediction (SIP) Toolbox – Quick and Easy Prediction of Speech Quality for All Acoustic Conditions
Schuyler Quackenbush (Audio Research Labs): STEP: A Program for Subjective Quality Testing
Torben Holm Pedersen (DELTA SenseLab): SenseLabOnline - a rapid solution for online web based listening tests
Workshop 2: Challenges in Sound Quality Evaluation
Sound quality evaluation has undergone important development during the last decades, and still there are challenges to be adressed. This workshop intends to discuss different aspects of sound quality evaluation, e.g. current trends, questions in need of attention and future possibilites.