Proposed Paper Topics
- Methods and Topologies.
- Modulation methods
- Control/protection systems design
- Power stage topologies and implementation
- Modeling and optimization.
- Testing and evaluation
- Audio quality
- Audio measurements and test methods
- Integration perspectives
- IC integration, design, simulation, verification
- Thermal management
- System integration
- Power supplies
- Power management
- Signal processing
- Applications and future trends
- Benefits / value propositions in different audio markets Mobile phones, hearing aids, HiFi and CarFi
- Emerging technologies and applications
- Massively multi-channel designs for array- and wavefield-synthesis speaker systems
- 2009 January 5th
Author’s Website opens at http://www.aes.org/37th_authors.
Note: Please open an account here as early as possible, so that the organizing committee can monitor interest in real time.
- 2009 April 1st
Submission deadline, full paper submission required, 4-10 pages.
Guidelines are available at http://www.aes.org/journal/con_infoauth.html
- 2009 May 18th
Authors are informed by e-mail about paper acceptance or requests for revision.
- 2009 July 1st
Revised paper submission deadline.
Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark