AES New York 2018
Product Development Sessions
PRELIMINARY TOPICS (subject to change)
Product Development Sessions:
- Time to Market: What Can You Do about It?
- What Happens in a Patent Lawsuit?
- B Chain Sound System Product Specification: How Do We Address the Needs and Success of Our Customers?
- Designing Hardware and Software Components in Modern Loudspeaker Systems
- Benefiting from New Loudspeaker Standards
- DSP Based Loudspeaker Design: Faster and Better Again!
- Practical Deep Learning Introduction for Audio Processing Engineers
- Voice Input: What Is the Magic and What's Next?
- Next Generation Materials for Audio Products
- Making your Product Great through Adding Pre-Product Innovation Development
- Transducer Engineering Options for Today's Product Companies
- In-Situ Acoustic Measurements of Automotive Audio Systems
- Power Amplification for High Resolution Audio
This is a preliminary list. Come back soon for more details.