Press File Downloads
The following images have been provided for your use in reporting the events at the 145th AES Convention.
- AES New York Exhibition Floor
- AES New York Convention Co-Chairs Valerie Tyler, Jonathan Wyner, and Paul Gallo
- AES New York Convention
- Electronic music pioneer and technologist Thomas Dolby will focus on next-generation sound technologies in his AES New York 2018 keynote address “The Conscious Sound Byte”.
- Hands-on demonstrations will offer attendees the chance to learn more about DIY audio device design and construction at the AES New York Convention, October 17 – 20 at the Jacob Javits Center
- John Meyer to give AES New York Convention Heyser Lecture at AES New York 2018 on Friday, October 19 at 6:30pm
- Four days of Sound Reinforcement Track events are set to take place at the AES New York 2018 Convention
- The Facebook 360 training workshop being held at AES New York 2018 will cover the end-to-end workflow for spatial audio design and asset preparation of 360 and 180 immersive videos using the Facebook 360 Spatial Workstation tools.
- Neumann will be presented with a “Service to Industry” award, to mark the company’s 90th anniversary, at the AES New York Convention at 10:30am on Wednesday, October 17.
- David Bialik, AES New York 2018’s Broadcast and Online Delivery Track Chair
- Attendees pack the bustling AES New York 2018 Convention exhibition floor, featuring over 300 brands of the latest gear and services showing their new and most popular offerings.