AES 134th Convention Facilities Request
To ensure that you will have the proper equipment for your presentation, the Facilities Chair must have your audio, video, computer, and special equipment requirements by April 12, 2013.
- Standard facilities for all 134th papers, workshops, and tutorial seminars rooms will include
- Electronic projectors with XGA (1024x768) resolution with connection to PC or Mac by standard VGA connectors (please indicate if your laptop only has a DVI output). Audio playback from computers will be available on the dais by stereo mini jack.
- Authors are responsible for providing their own computers.
- Other audio playback will be available, also. Standard CDs will be accommodated. If CD-R playback is required, we recommended that you drop by the room in advance of the presentation to make sure there is no compatibility issue.
- If any other audio or video playback formats not listed above are needed, list them in the form below.
- A lighted podium, laser pointer, sound reinforcement system, and a two-channel audio playback system.
- Author's preparation room will have a PC and a Mac with the latest version of Microsoft and a networked printer for authors to prepare and test their presentations.
- 230-Volt, 50-Hz AC line power will be available
- Optical overhead projectors and 35-mm slide projection will only be available upon request. You MUST specify below before the deadline.
If you have any questions contact the 134th Facilities Chair.
Please fill out this form completely and hit the Submit button at the bottom of the page. The Facilities Chair will consider all requests, but financial constraints may limit its ability to respond to complex requirements. If you have any questions contact the 134th Facilities Chair.