AES E-News: January 18, 2008 - Author Note, December Journal
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Author Note: 33rd Conference
2. December AES Journal Available Online
Author Note: 33rd Conference
Authors, the deadline for submitting a proposed paper for the 33rd
Conference in Denver, Colorado is Monday, January 21.
You can read more here.
December AES Journal Is Available Online Here
The issue includes:
• Papers on:
Decomposing Perceived Speech Quality
Methods for Measuring Subwoofer Loudspeakers
Time-Frequency Analysis of Loudspeaker Arrays
Adapting WFS to Spatial Acoustics
• Feature: High Resolution Audio
• 13th Tokyo Regional Convention Report
• 32nd Conference Report, Denmark
• 123rd Convention Report, New York
• Education News
• Calls for Nominations: Board of Governors
• Calls for Nominations: Awards
• Call for Papers: 33rd Conference, Denver
• Call for Papers: 34th Conference, Seoul
• AES Bylaws
• Index to Volume 55
• AES Standards Committee News
• News of the Sections, New Products, Available Literature, etc.
RSS Feed of AES E-News
(C) 2008, Audio Engineering Society, Inc.