AES E-News: January 12, 2007 - Author Notes, December Journal
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Author Notes
2. December AES Journal available online
Accepted authors, revised papers are due by
January 15. Please remember to
as soon as possible.
Accepted authors will be notified very soon, when the site will reopen
for the submission of accepted papers. The final submission deadline is
Authors must submit proposals before the
February 2 deadline.
December AES Journal Is Available On-line Here
The issue includes:
• President's Message
• Papers and Engineering Report on:
Equalization over a Wide Listening Area
Scalable Equalization of Loudspeakers
Perceptually Biased Predictive Audio Coding
Application of Telecommunication Quality Tools
• Feature: Spatial Audio Coding
• Feature: 121st Convention Report, San Francisco
• Feature: 30th Conference, Saariselkä, Finland - Preview
• Education News
• Calls for Nominations: Board of Governors & Awards
• Call for Papers: 13th Regional Convention, Tokyo
• AES Bylaws
• Index to Volume 54
• AES Standards Committee News
• News of the Sections, New Products, etc.
RSS Feed of AES E-News
(C) 2007, Audio Engineering Society, Inc.