AES E-news: June 1, 2006 - May Journal, AES121 Author Note
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. May AES Journal available online
2. Author Note - 121st Convention
May AES Journal Is Available On-line Here
The issue includes:
* Papers on:
Optimizing Multiple Subwoofers
Eliciting Spatial Attributes from Subjects
Converting Mesh Data for Auralization
Compensating for Desktop Acoustical Loading
* Feature: Automotive Audio Update
* Feature: Loudness Trumps Everything
* Call for Papers: 30th Conference, Saariselkä, Finland
* AES Standards Committee News
* News of the Sections, New Products, etc.
Author Note - 121st Convention
Authors, if you plan to propose a paper for the AES 121st
Convention in San Francisco please note that the deadline has
been extended through Monday June 5.
Submit your proposals
before the deadline.
(C) 2006, Audio Engineering Society, Inc.