AES E-news: June 20, 2005 - Upcoming Conferences, June Journal
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. 26th Conference in Denver, CO Almost Here!
2. Japan Regional Convention Next Month
3. 27th Conference Registration Launched
4. June AES Journal now available online
AES 26th Conference in Denver, CO Almost Here!
26th AES Conference
July 7-9, 2005
Denver, CO - Adams Mark Hotel
Don't miss your chance to learn about "Audio Forensics in the Digital
Age" by attending the 26th International Conference. Please
click here for more information and on-line
registration. Advance registration is available until June 24th so
Japan Regional Convention Next Month
AES Tokyo Convention 2005
July 12-14, 2005
Tokyo, Japan - Science Museum, Chiyoda
This year's AES Japan Convention is entitled "What Audio Could Do
for Humans and Environment in the New Era." The environment
surrounding the media is changing drastically by digital broadcasting,
web distribution, mobile phone, and so on. The AES Japan section is
providing you the opportunities to discuss this situation through this
convention. There will be paper sessions, workshops, exhibits and
more. Click here for more
27th Conference Registration Launched
Registration for the 27th Conference on "Efficient Audio Power Amplification"
has been launched so be sure to register soon if you want to receive the
discounted "early bird" price. The conference will be held September 2-4 in
Denmark, and a preview appears in the June issue of the Journal. For more
information click here.
June AES Journal Is Now Available On-line Here
The issue includes:
* Papers on Phase Optimization in Wavetable Synthesis, Optical Restoration of
Edison Cylinders, Triode Push-Pull Amplifier, Servo-Controlled Loudspeaker
* 27th Conference, Copenhagen - Preview
* Feature: Automotive Audio Quality
* AES Standards Committee News
* News of the Sections, New Products, etc.
(C) 2005, Audio Engineering Society, Inc.