AES E-news: January 11, 2005 - On-line E-Library Launched, December Journal, Reminder to Authors
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. AES Electronic Library Subscription Service Launched
2. 26th Conference: Reminder to Authors
3. December AES Journal available on-line
AES Electronic Library Subscription Service Launched
For a number of years now AES members have been able to purchase a set
of CD-ROMs (currently 20 discs) containing all the AES papers from the
Journal, conventions and conferences: over 10,000 fully searchable PDFs
documenting the progression of audio research during the past fifty
years. Now individual AES members can get the full functionality of the
entire AES Electronic Library via on-line subscription ($115/year).
Simply log on, enter your username and password, and you have complete
access to everything in the library anytime, anywhere in the world via
the Internet. You can subscribe at the same time you pay your dues or
you can pay separately by reading the information found by
clicking here. In the near future we will also offer
institutional on-line access to libraries, universities, and companies.
26th Conference: Reminder to Authors
Attention, authors proposing papers for the AES 26th Conference in
Denver, Audio Forensics in the Digital Age: The deadline for
proposals is January 31. Please visit
www.aes.org/26th_authors and get
your proposal in before the deadline.
December AES Journal Is Now Available On-line Here
The issue includes:
* Papers on Comparison of Subtractive and Nonsubtractive Dither,
Predicting Perception of Distortion, Redesign of Carrie Chang Music
Hall, and Zero-Impedance Loudspeaker Surface
* Feature: Real-World Applications of AES47
* Feature: Digital Radio
* Calls for Nominations: Board of Governors, Awards
* Call for Papers: 12th Regional Convention, Tokyo; 27th Conference, Copenhagen
* News of the Sections, New Products, etc.
(C) 2005, Audio Engineering Society, Inc.