AES E-news: December 8, 2005 - November Journal, AES-KAREs, Author Notes
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. November AES Journal available online
2. AES-KAREs For Katrina Hurricane Victims
3. Author Notes
November AES Journal Is Available On-line Here
The issue includes:
* Papers on:
3D Surround Using Spherical Harmonics
High-Order Equalizer Filters
Active Diffusers for Sound Dispersion
Miniature Loudspeaker Optimization
* Feature: Loudspeaker Array Technology
* 28th Conference, Piteå, Sweden - Call for Papers
* AES Standards Committee News
* News of the Sections, New Products, etc.
AES-KAREs For Katrina Hurricane Victims
Just a quick reminder that we're still accepting donations for
our fellow audio engineers that were affected by Hurricane
Katrina. Don't miss your chance to make a difference in
The submission site for
authors proposing papers for the AES 120th Convention in Paris
(May 20-23, 2006) is open. Authors, please submit your proposal
before the December 20th deadline.
The proposal site for the
AES 28th International Conference is now open. Authors, please
submit your proposed papers before the January 23, 2006 deadline.
Happy Holidays to you all!
(C) 2005, Audio Engineering Society, Inc.