AES E-news: April 13, 2005 - AES Barcelona Registration Open, Notes for Authors, April Journal
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. AES 118th Convention Website and Registration Launched
2. Notes to Authors
3. April AES Journal available on-line
AES 118th Convention Website and Registration Launched
118th AES Convention
May 28-31, 2005
CCIB - Barcelona, Spain
The AES Barcelona Website is live! You can access the full AES
Convention Calendar by clicking here. The
Committee has been working extremely hard to bring you a full program of
technical sessions and exhibits which will take place for the first time
in the beautiful city of Barcelona. Register now and take advantage of
discounted advance registration fees and hotel rates!
Notes to Authors
Authors proposing papers for the AES 119th Convention, please submit
your proposal here before the deadline,
which has been extended through April 26.
AES 26th International Conference: the deadline for accepted authors to
submit final manuscripts has been
extended to May 10.
AES 27th International Conference: the deadline for authors to
submit first-draft papers has been extended
to April 18.
April AES Journal Is Now Available On-line Here
The issue includes:
* Papers on Measuring Nonlinearity and Frequency Response, Virtual
Sources Simulate Space, Effective Use of Loudspeaker Efficiency,
and Wavetable Synthesis Optimization
* Feature: Multichannel Audio Systems and Techniques
* Feature: Interactive Music via Broadband Networks
* AES Standards Committee News
* News of the Sections, New Products, etc.
(C) 2005, Audio Engineering Society, Inc.