TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. AES 117th Convention, October 28-31, San Francisco
2. AES 118th Convention Call For Papers
3. September AES Journal now available online
AES 117th Convention, October 28-31, San Francisco
(Housing Deadline Almost Here!)
This is a reminder that the AES Convention in San Francisco is just around the corner. The deadline for receiving the advance registration discount is October 15th and the housing deadline is September 30th if you would like reduced hotel rates. If you haven't heard yet, President of A&M Records, Ron Fair, will be our keynote speaker and Walter Murch will be presenting a Heyser Lecture on "Edison's First Sound Film and the Three Fathers of Cinema." Please visit the web site for detailed information on the packed technical program which includes papers sessions, tutorial seminars, workshops, special events and more.
AES 118th Convention Call For Papers
Anyone wishing to propose a paper for the 118th Convention in Barcelona (May 28-31) can now log into the author's site and do so. The deadline for submissions is December 20th, 2004.
September AES Journal is Now Available Online
Click here to view the table of contents. The issue includes:
- Papers on Compensation of Room Acoustics, Model of Perceived Frequency Irregularities, Efficient Interpolation of Binaural HRTF, One-Dimensional Distortion Model for Loudspeakers
- Feature: Bass Handling in Spatial Reproduction
- 25th Conference Report, London
- 118th Convention, Barcelona - Call for Papers
- AES Standards Committee News
- News of the Sections, New Products, etc.