TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. AES 117th Convention registration deadline extended
2. October AES Journal now available online
AES 117th Convention, October 28-31, San Francisco
Due to the huge number of last minute registrations, we have extended the deadline for receiving the advance registration discount to October 22nd. We have also recently added information about our exhibitor seminars and free hearing screenings. Please visit the web site for a list of over 400 exhibitors to visit and a wealth of information about the technical program which includes papers sessions, tutorial seminars, workshops, special events and more.
October AES Journal is Now Available Online
Click here to view the table of contents. The issue includes:
- Papers on Subjective Evaluation of Inverse Filtering, Analysis of Folded Horn, Edge Diffraction for Loudspeaker Cabinets, Subjective Basis of Reproduction Accuracy
- Feature: Multichannel Audio for Radio Broadcasters
- Review of Sustaining Members
- Calls for Papers:
- 118th Convention, Barcelona
- 26th Conference, Denver
- AES Standards Committee News
- News of the Sections, New Products, etc.