TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. AES 117th Convention Website and Registration Launched
2. Full Electronic Library Now On-line For Individual Purchase
3. July/August AES Journal now available online
AES 117th Convention Website and Registration Launched
117th AES Convention
October 28-31, 2004
Moscone Convention Center - San Francisco, CA
The 117th Convention Page is live! The 117th AES Convention Calendar is now available at http://www.aes.org/. For the latest information on scheduled events, please click the 117th logo to link to separate pages containing details of the sessions and a downloadable Excel or PDF calendar. Register now and take advantage of discounted advance registration fees and hotel rates!
Full Electronic Library Now On-Line For Individual Purchase
The AES on-line store has been changed significantly so that it now exactly mirrors the contents of the AES Electronic Library. This means that for the first time ever you can now search the E-Lib online and purchase any paper or Journal article starting from the beginning in 1953. It also lists the location of the PDF on the E-Lib discs so that you can easily locate the files without having to install the search disk on your computer.
All of this and more can be accessed from the E-Lib home page:
From that page you can also access the more powerful paper and article search utilities if you need to limit your search to a specific convention or Journal issue. We hope that you will find this new service valuable and that it will facilitate your future audio engineering research.
July/August AES Journal is Now Available Online
Click here to view the table of contents. The issue includes:
- Papers on an improved nonlinear distortion metric, wave field synthesis for loudspeaker arrays, automatic content analysis of audio, and upmixing two channels to 5.1
- 116th Convention Report
- 117th Convention Preview
- Education News
- AES Standards Committee News
- News of the Sections, New Products, etc.