In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
The conference days (Aug. 27th to Aug 29th)
The conference will take place in Helsinki, Finland, in the Helsinki Music Centre that was opened in 2011. It has a single large concert hall for symphony orchestras around Helsinki area, and also facilities for Sibelius Academy, including three halls for audiences of about 220 persons, and one auditorium for about 80 persons.
The tutorial day (Aug. 26th)
The tutorial day will take place at the Aalto University, Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics in Otaniemi, Espoo. The street address is Otakaari 5A, Otaniemi, Espoo. Traveling instructions to the site here.