In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
The conference days (Aug. 27th to Aug 29th)
The conference will take place in Helsinki, Finland, in the Helsinki Music Centre that was opened in 2011. It has a single large concert hall for symphony orchestras around Helsinki area, and also facilities for Sibelius Academy, including three halls for audiences of about 220 persons, and one auditorium for about 80 persons.
The tutorial day (Aug. 26th)
The tutorial day will take place at the Aalto University, Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics in Otaniemi, Espoo. The street address is Otakaari 5A, Otaniemi, Espoo. Traveling instructions to the site here.