In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
The conference days (Aug. 27th to Aug 29th)
The conference will take place in Helsinki, Finland, in the Helsinki Music Centre that was opened in 2011. It has a single large concert hall for symphony orchestras around Helsinki area, and also facilities for Sibelius Academy, including three halls for audiences of about 220 persons, and one auditorium for about 80 persons.
The tutorial day (Aug. 26th)
The tutorial day will take place at the Aalto University, Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics in Otaniemi, Espoo. The street address is Otakaari 5A, Otaniemi, Espoo. Traveling instructions to the site here.