In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
The conference will take place in the Helsinki Music Centre starting Wednesday August 27th, but there will be a pre-conference tutorial and demonstration day at Aalto University premises in Otaniemi, Espoo on Tuesday Aug 26th.
The final program is now available! Clarification on the schedule: The opening of the conference will start at 9:15 on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday the sessions will start at 9:00.
An additional related event:
On Monday (Aug 25th) there will be the public doctoral thesis defense of Mr Juha Vilkamo at Aalto University. The title of the thesis is "Perceptually Motivated Time-Frequency Processing of Spatial Audio". The opponent will be Dr Jeroen Breebaart from Dolby Australia.The event is open to the public, and will start at noon at Otaniemi Campus of Aalto University. Welcome!