In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
The program of the conference will be published here.
One highlight of the program will be the workshop organized by Dr. Andreas Silzle from Fraunhofer IIS. The title of the workshop is '3D Audio Quality Evaluation', and it will have the following distinguished panelists:
- PhD Poppy Crum, Dolby
- Dr Thomas Sporer, Fraunhofer IDMT
- Dr Nick Zacharov, Delta