In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
The conference will take place in the Helsinki Music Centre starting Wednesday August 27th, but there will be a pre-conference tutorial and demonstration day at Aalto University premises in Otaniemi, Espoo on Tuesday Aug 26th.
The final program is now available! Clarification on the schedule: The opening of the conference will start at 9:15 on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday the sessions will start at 9:00.
An additional related event:
On Monday (Aug 25th) there will be the public doctoral thesis defense of Mr Juha Vilkamo at Aalto University. The title of the thesis is "Perceptually Motivated Time-Frequency Processing of Spatial Audio". The opponent will be Dr Jeroen Breebaart from Dolby Australia.The event is open to the public, and will start at noon at Otaniemi Campus of Aalto University. Welcome!