In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
The conference will take place in the Helsinki Music Centre starting Wednesday August 27th, but there will be a pre-conference tutorial and demonstration day at Aalto University premises in Otaniemi, Espoo on Tuesday Aug 26th.
An almost final program is now available showing the sessions and the presentation schedule!
An additional related event:
On Monday (Aug 25th) there will be the public doctoral thesis defense of Mr Juha Vilkamo at Aalto University. The title of the thesis is "Perceptually Motivated Time-Frequency Processing of Spatial Audio". The opponent will be Dr Jeroen Breebaart from Dolby Australia.The event is open to the public, and will start at noon at Otaniemi Campus of Aalto University. Welcome!