In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
The conference will take place in the Helsinki Music Centre starting Wednesday August 27th, but there will be a pre-conference tutorial and demonstration day at Aalto University premises in Otaniemi, Espoo on Tuesday Aug 26th.
The final program is now available! Clarification on the schedule: The opening of the conference will start at 9:15 on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday the sessions will start at 9:00.
An additional related event:
On Monday (Aug 25th) there will be the public doctoral thesis defense of Mr Juha Vilkamo at Aalto University. The title of the thesis is "Perceptually Motivated Time-Frequency Processing of Spatial Audio". The opponent will be Dr Jeroen Breebaart from Dolby Australia.The event is open to the public, and will start at noon at Otaniemi Campus of Aalto University. Welcome!