In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
AES Conference on Audio Forensics
Dates: June 12-14, 2014
Location: London, UK
Co-Chair: Mark Huckvale, University College London
Co-Chair: Jeff M. Smith, National Center for Media Forensics
Papers Co-Chair: Mike Brookes, Imperial College London
Papers Co-Chair: Durand Begault, Audio Forensic Center, Charles M. Salter Assoc.
Workshops Chair: Catalin Grigoras, National Center for Media Forensics
Exhibition Chair: Patrick Naylor, Imperial College London
Conference registration includes includes conference attendance with all tutorials, digital and print conference proceedings, conference bag, lunches, coffee breaks, admission to the Welcome Reception, and automatic entry in the iZotope software raffle. The full conference program can be seen here.
The AES 54th International Conference is dedicated to exploring advances in the field of Audio Forensics by providing a platform for research related to the forensic application of speech/signal processing, acoustical analyses, audio authentication, and the examination of methodologies and best practices. This is the fifth AES conference devoted to the technical developments and practical approaches developing in the field of Audio Forensics (past conferences: 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012). With increasing attendance at these events this conference has become the hub for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas and foster new approaches to address problems that are evolving every day. The conference program will include Paper presentations and discussions as well as Workshops on topics related to Forensic Audio.