In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
Instructions for poster presenters
There will be a poster preview on Monday and Tuesday where poster authors (including late-breaking posters) will have an opportunity to draw broader attention to their work. In case you would like to participate in the poster preview, please send a 1 slide PDF document before Monday 20 January to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your poster preview talk should take no longer than 2 minutes (the preview session will be moderated).