In This Section
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
AES 51st Conference on Loudspeakers and Headphones
Dates: Tutorials: 21st, Conference 22-24, August, 2013
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Chair: Juha Backman
Loudspeaker and headphone technology is going through a phase of rapid improvement in measurement technology, modeling, and embedded signal processing. Driven both by the popularity of headphones and the needs of portable devices, miniature transducers are experiencing a very rapid change in design and manufacturing technologies. Traditional drivers also benefit from the same techniques and technologies.
Although the AES Conference series has already reached its 51st event, this will be the first conference to tackle this subject and associated technologies (signal processing, measurement, testing). This is the perfect opportunity to summarize the current status, look backwards at the historical development and also take a look forward at new technology opportunities. As the conference aims to look at the entire field of loudspeaker and headphone technology, the organizers encourage both current research papers and the submission of historical, review and tutorial papers.
Conference Registration is open! Early Registration deadline is 15th July 2013.