In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
AES 51st Conference on Loudspeakers and Headphones
Dates: Tutorials: 21st, Conference 22-24, August, 2013
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Chair: Juha Backman
Loudspeaker and headphone technology is going through a phase of rapid improvement in measurement technology, modeling, and embedded signal processing. Driven both by the popularity of headphones and the needs of portable devices, miniature transducers are experiencing a very rapid change in design and manufacturing technologies. Traditional drivers also benefit from the same techniques and technologies.
Although the AES Conference series has already reached its 51st event, this will be the first conference to tackle this subject and associated technologies (signal processing, measurement, testing). This is the perfect opportunity to summarize the current status, look backwards at the historical development and also take a look forward at new technology opportunities. As the conference aims to look at the entire field of loudspeaker and headphone technology, the organizers encourage both current research papers and the submission of historical, review and tutorial papers.
Conference Registration is open until August 19, 2013!
Audio Design Workshop LIVE will be webcast live around the world from the AES conference tutorial session. Please click here for more information and to register for the webcast.