In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES 51st Conference on Loudspeakers and Headphones
Dates: Tutorials: 21st, Conference 22-24, August, 2013
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Chair: Juha Backman
Loudspeaker and headphone technology is going through a phase of rapid improvement in measurement technology, modeling, and embedded signal processing. Driven both by the popularity of headphones and the needs of portable devices, miniature transducers are experiencing a very rapid change in design and manufacturing technologies. Traditional drivers also benefit from the same techniques and technologies.
Although the AES Conference series has already reached its 51st event, this will be the first conference to tackle this subject and associated technologies (signal processing, measurement, testing). This is the perfect opportunity to summarize the current status, look backwards at the historical development and also take a look forward at new technology opportunities. As the conference aims to look at the entire field of loudspeaker and headphone technology, the organizers encourage both current research papers and the submission of historical, review and tutorial papers.
Conference Registration is open until August 19, 2013!
Audio Design Workshop LIVE will be webcast live around the world from the AES conference tutorial session. Please click here for more information and to register for the webcast.