In This Section
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
AES 48th Conference on Automotive Audio
Dates: September 21-23, 2012
Location: Munich, Germany
Chair: Jan Abildgaard Pedersen
Over the last 20 years, Automotive Audio has changed dramatically from being standard mono sound in one full range loudspeaker to a true multichannel playback system fully integrated and adjusted to the specific car. Today some of the most advanced sound technology is being developed and applied in Automotive Audio.
The conference will give an overview of the present state-of-the-art in a broader perspective, and address many of the new scientific disciplines involved in this still-emerging field. Automotive Audio involve combinations of otherwise complementary scientific fields such as power electronics, Bus systems (MOST), Loudspeaker drive units, signal processing (DSP), advanced analog design, EMC and more.
The AES will invite Automotive Companies to exhibit "State of the art Premium Automotive Audio" and invite their press contacts for a special Press Event on September 20th in the same venue as AES 48th but without the constrains of the scientific event that cannot be too commercial. This will allow for a full commercial presentation of the outmost of what can be done in Automotive Audio and will bring an overview to the international press from our business. The program of AES 48th is compiled in such way that the scientific "Listen, compare and discuss" is on September 21st, which will allow Automotive Companies to be present for both events in a practical manner. All Automotive Companies, who are interested should contact Conference Chair Jan Abildgaard Pedersen at JGP@bang-olufsen.dk.
Journalists who plan to come should send an E-mail to Conference Chair, Jan Abildgaard Pedersen at JGP@bang-olufsen.dk
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.
Evening social event sponsor:
Audio enthusiast sponsor: