In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
New Tools for Hearing Loss Screening and Tinnitus Diagnosing
Two applications related to hearing screening and to tinnitus matching are described. The developed platform for hearing assessment is presented in the first part of the paper. Screening tests applied are shortly reviewed. The calibration procedure for hearing testing is described. Results of tests performed are illustrated and discussed. The method for tinnitus diagnosing is described in the second part of the paper. The proposed interface for tinnitus characteristics matching is shown. Preliminary results of testing the software developed are discussed.