In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
New Tools for Hearing Loss Screening and Tinnitus Diagnosing
Two applications related to hearing screening and to tinnitus matching are described. The developed platform for hearing assessment is presented in the first part of the paper. Screening tests applied are shortly reviewed. The calibration procedure for hearing testing is described. Results of tests performed are illustrated and discussed. The method for tinnitus diagnosing is described in the second part of the paper. The proposed interface for tinnitus characteristics matching is shown. Preliminary results of testing the software developed are discussed.