In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
New Tools for Hearing Loss Screening and Tinnitus Diagnosing
Two applications related to hearing screening and to tinnitus matching are described. The developed platform for hearing assessment is presented in the first part of the paper. Screening tests applied are shortly reviewed. The calibration procedure for hearing testing is described. Results of tests performed are illustrated and discussed. The method for tinnitus diagnosing is described in the second part of the paper. The proposed interface for tinnitus characteristics matching is shown. Preliminary results of testing the software developed are discussed.