In This Section
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
New Tools for Hearing Loss Screening and Tinnitus Diagnosing
Two applications related to hearing screening and to tinnitus matching are described. The developed platform for hearing assessment is presented in the first part of the paper. Screening tests applied are shortly reviewed. The calibration procedure for hearing testing is described. Results of tests performed are illustrated and discussed. The method for tinnitus diagnosing is described in the second part of the paper. The proposed interface for tinnitus characteristics matching is shown. Preliminary results of testing the software developed are discussed.