In This Section
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
AES 44th Conference: Venue
The AES 44th International Conference will be held at the University of California, San Diego, in the Atkinson Building, home of the California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology (CalIT2). This venue is one of the world centers in research into advanced networking, has a highly trained technical staff, and an auditorium with state-of-the-art audio and projection systems.
We will also have a concert in the new Prebys Music Center’s concert hall, one of the best small concert halls on the West Coast. This new space, designed by renowned acoustician Cyril M. Harris, seats 400 and will be used as the venue for a distributed performance.
Other facilities available for demonstrations or tours include a CAVE system, a 360º, 3-D video environment with surround sound and motion tracking; a massively multi-screen video display, with currently the world’s highest pixel count; a theater with two 4K video cameras capable of rendering 3-D images and movies in ultra-high resolution; and a black box theater equipped with a Meyer Constellation sound system.
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.