In This Section
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
- Recordings from AES Rome Jazz Concert Now Available
- Listen to the Greg Burk Jazz Trio in ImmersAV
AES 44th Conference: Venue
The AES 44th International Conference will be held at the University of California, San Diego, in the Atkinson Building, home of the California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology (CalIT2). This venue is one of the world centers in research into advanced networking, has a highly trained technical staff, and an auditorium with state-of-the-art audio and projection systems.
We will also have a concert in the new Prebys Music Center’s concert hall, one of the best small concert halls on the West Coast. This new space, designed by renowned acoustician Cyril M. Harris, seats 400 and will be used as the venue for a distributed performance.
Other facilities available for demonstrations or tours include a CAVE system, a 360º, 3-D video environment with surround sound and motion tracking; a massively multi-screen video display, with currently the world’s highest pixel count; a theater with two 4K video cameras capable of rendering 3-D images and movies in ultra-high resolution; and a black box theater equipped with a Meyer Constellation sound system.
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.