In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES 44th Conference: Travel
San Diego is home to a major international airport, Lindbergh Field, and is an easy destination from any domestic or international city. The airport is about 15 miles from the campus of UCSD, home of the 44th AES International Conference. Travel from the airport to hotels can be managed either by taxi (around $50 one way) or by rental car.
Map of UCSD, courtesy of CalIT2: Here.
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.