In This Section
- Mobile App for AES Rome 2013 Now Available
- Download for iPhone/iPad Today!
- Al Schmitt & Friends: AES Roundtable of Award-Winning Engineers
- Video of Sennheiser Event Now Available to AES Members
- Multi-Platinum Engineer Young Guru Profiled In AES Convention Doc
- Watch a Short Highlights Video Online
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 20th
AES 44th Conference: Travel
San Diego is home to a major international airport, Lindbergh Field, and is an easy destination from any domestic or international city. The airport is about 15 miles from the campus of UCSD, home of the 44th AES International Conference. Travel from the airport to hotels can be managed either by taxi (around $50 one way) or by rental car.
Map of UCSD, courtesy of CalIT2: Here.
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.