In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES 44th Conference: Travel
San Diego is home to a major international airport, Lindbergh Field, and is an easy destination from any domestic or international city. The airport is about 15 miles from the campus of UCSD, home of the 44th AES International Conference. Travel from the airport to hotels can be managed either by taxi (around $50 one way) or by rental car.
Map of UCSD, courtesy of CalIT2: Here.
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.