In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES 44th Conference: Travel
San Diego is home to a major international airport, Lindbergh Field, and is an easy destination from any domestic or international city. The airport is about 15 miles from the campus of UCSD, home of the 44th AES International Conference. Travel from the airport to hotels can be managed either by taxi (around $50 one way) or by rental car.
Map of UCSD, courtesy of CalIT2: Here.
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.