In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES 44th Conference: Travel
San Diego is home to a major international airport, Lindbergh Field, and is an easy destination from any domestic or international city. The airport is about 15 miles from the campus of UCSD, home of the 44th AES International Conference. Travel from the airport to hotels can be managed either by taxi (around $50 one way) or by rental car.
Map of UCSD, courtesy of CalIT2: Here.
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.