In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
Panel Discussion: Audio Network Product Design
Kevin Gross (AVA Networks), session chair
Saturday, Nov. 19, 1:30pm, CalIT2 Auditorium
Integrating network technology into an audio product presents some significant challenges for product designers. First of which is selecting an audio protocol. This panel will present specific integration studies for AVB, RAVENNA, Dante and CobraNet protocols and implementations. Attendees with gain an appreciation of hardware and software design choices, available resources and partners to help them build their networking knowledge and technology portfolio.
1:35. Lee Minich, Lab X: AVB
2:00. Stefan Heinzmann, ALC NetworX: RAVENNA
2:25. Aidan Williams, Audinate: Dante
2:50. Kevin Gross, AVA Networks: CobraNet
3:30. End of session