In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
Demonstration and Panel Discussion: Network Control Protocols
Richard Foss (University of Rhodes), session chair
Friday, Nov. 18, 4:00pm, CalIT2 Theater
In this session a number of industry experts will describe and demonstrate how they have enabled the discovery of audio devices on local area networks, their subsequent connection management, and also control over their various parameters. Some demonstrations will focus on the layer 2 and layer 3 details that enable the deterministic transmission of audio between end stations, for example bandwidth management and synchronization, while others will concentrate on protocol structures and applications that enable control over the multiple parameters of audio devices.
4:05. Aidan Williams, Audinate
4:20. Jeff Berryman, Bosch
4:35. Lee Minich, LabX
4:50. Robbie Gurdan, UMAN
5:05. Jeff Koftinoff, MeyerSound
5:30. Individual testing, demonstration, and questions
6:30. End of session