In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES 44th Conference on Audio Networking
Dates: November 18-20, 2011 Location: San Diego, CA, USA Chair: Nathan Brock
PLEASE NOTE: NEW PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE! 21 JUNE 2011
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.
Papers may be submitted here: http://submissions.miracd.com/AESPortal/
Registration now open!
Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute conference information!
For directions to the venue, use the map found here: http://www.calit2.net/about/info/ucsd/maps/calit2map.html
If you're driving to the venue, go to the Hopkins parking structure and look for the attendant to pick up your parking pass. Follow the signs to Atkinson Hall and the AES Convention at CalIT2.