In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
AES 44th Conference on Audio Networking
Dates: November 18-20, 2011 Location: San Diego, CA, USA Chair: Nathan Brock
PLEASE NOTE: NEW PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE! 21 JUNE 2011
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.
Papers may be submitted here: http://submissions.miracd.com/AESPortal/
Registration now open!
Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute conference information!
For directions to the venue, use the map found here: http://www.calit2.net/about/info/ucsd/maps/calit2map.html
If you're driving to the venue, go to the Hopkins parking structure and look for the attendant to pick up your parking pass. Follow the signs to Atkinson Hall and the AES Convention at CalIT2.