In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
AES 44th Conference on Audio Networking
Dates: November 18-20, 2011 Location: San Diego, CA, USA Chair: Nathan Brock
PLEASE NOTE: NEW PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE! 21 JUNE 2011
If you wish to be contacted with conference updates please click here.
Papers may be submitted here: http://submissions.miracd.com/AESPortal/
Registration now open!
Please visit our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute conference information!
For directions to the venue, use the map found here: http://www.calit2.net/about/info/ucsd/maps/calit2map.html
If you're driving to the venue, go to the Hopkins parking structure and look for the attendant to pick up your parking pass. Follow the signs to Atkinson Hall and the AES Convention at CalIT2.