- New "AES Portal" in Process of Being Rolled Out
- Take a moment to create your new Login today!
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
Report of the 2014 - 2015 election
In accordance to the AES bylaws Article IX section 3 (vi), I herewith report the results of the election for the year 2014 – 2015.
President Elect: John D. Krivit
Secretary: Ronald D. Streicher
Treasurer-Elect: Garry Margolis
Vice President Eastern Region, US & Canada: Anthony Schultz
Vice President Western Region, US & Canada: David W. Scheirman
Vice President Northern Region, Europe: Bill F. Foster
Vice President Southern Region, Europe: No candidates came forward for nomination.
*** Because there were no candidates for election as Vice-president of this Region this year, the term of the incumbent, Umberto Zanghieri, will be extended an additional year and another election for VPSE will be conducted in 2015. ***
Mark W. Drews
Timothy J. Shuttleworth
2014 By Law Amendments 1, 2, and 3 Passed
Chair, Tellers Committee
Audio Engineering Society
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014