In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
Supported by overwhelmingly positive responses to a recent survey, the AES Journal now offers an Open Access (OA) publishing option to its authors. OA papers will have the OA logo next to them in the E-Library and will be freely downloadable by anyone, even if they’re not an AES member or E-Library subscriber. You can search for OA papers, and we launch this exciting new venture with a first offering by Alex Case, “Recording Electric Guitar—The Science and the Myth”.
Engineering Briefs (eBriefs) presented at conventions will be of interest to many AES members. Topics can be very wide-ranging, such as studio experience, equipment construction and new loudspeaker concepts. All of these can now be freely accessed by any AES member from the E-Library.
If you regularly need access to the latest research in audio engineering, why not consider a subscription to the AES E-Library? This gives you unlimited access to papers describing the results of over 60 years of research and development in audio. Available for both individual and institutional access.
Posted: Friday, January 4, 2013