- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
Supported by overwhelmingly positive responses to a recent survey, the AES Journal now offers an Open Access (OA) publishing option to its authors. OA papers will have the OA logo next to them in the E-Library and will be freely downloadable by anyone, even if they’re not an AES member or E-Library subscriber. You can search for OA papers, and we launch this exciting new venture with a first offering by Alex Case, “Recording Electric Guitar—The Science and the Myth”.
Engineering Briefs (eBriefs) presented at conventions will be of interest to many AES members. Topics can be very wide-ranging, such as studio experience, equipment construction and new loudspeaker concepts. All of these can now be freely accessed by any AES member from the E-Library.
If you regularly need access to the latest research in audio engineering, why not consider a subscription to the AES E-Library? This gives you unlimited access to papers describing the results of over 60 years of research and development in audio. Available for both individual and institutional access.
Posted: Friday, January 4, 2013