In This Section
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26 — Expanded Exhibits Hall and Tech Program Offerings for Free and Premium Badges
- Early Registration Pricing for AES Paris Convention Extended to May 26
- AES to Hold First International Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality – Paper Proposal Deadline Extended to May 23rd
- Conference to focus on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
AES Now Using #AESorg Hashtag on Twitter
Follow the AES on Twitter here: @AESorg. When you send audio-related tweets it helps to include "#AESorg" in your message so that others can find them with a saved search. Once you start following @AESorg you will begin to see occasional updates from the AES in your Twitter feed so you'll always be the first to know about things happening in the society.
Remember - when you tweet about the AES - make sure to include #AESorg in your message! Follow @AESorg on Twitter today!
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012