In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
The AES Audio Experts are on the way starting Sept. 4th, 2011. Starting today you can text 'AES' to 757575 (in the U.S. or Canada) for 50 days of exclusive content. We're also posting links on Twitter and Facebook.
Watch the first promo video here:
Or you can read the full press release.
Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Our Board of Tellers recently announced the results of the AES election, and we can now welcome our new 2011-2012 officers who will take office on October 30, 2011:
President Elect: Frank Wells
Vice President Central US and Canada: Michael Fleming
Vice President Central Europe: Nadja Wallaszkovits
Vice President Southern Europe (3 Yr Term): Umberto Zanghieri
Vice President Latin America: Joel Vieira de Brito
Vice President International: Kimio Hamasaki
Governors: Gary Gottlieb, Ben Kok, and Bozena Kostek.
Please welcome our new officers!
Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011
This Week In Radio Tech host Kirk Harnack will feature 131st AES Convention Broadcast & Streaming Sessions Chair David Bialik on the next TWiRT episode. Bialik will preview the upcoming AES Convention at NY's Javits Center October 20-23, 2011. Point your browser to http://live.twit.tv this Wednesday, Aug. 10 at 8pm EDT for David Bialik on This Week in Radio Tech.
Update: The interview was also archived here: http://twit.tv/twirt94
Posted: Tuesday, August 9, 2011