In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
AES Honorary Membership Award
Ronald E. Uhlig
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 2013, Ronald E. Uhlig was presented with the AES Honorary Membership Award in recognition of his pioneering engineering achievements to enhance the film sound experience for the audience, including the development of international standard setting technology that allowed stereo variable area soundtracks to replace monaural film sound, and later, the development of digital data read/write capability for 35mm digital audio.