In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Distinguished Service Medal Award
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 2009, Irv Joel was presented with the AES Distinguished Service Medal Award in recognition of his many years of service to the New York Section, to AES Conventions both as a committee member and contributor, to the Historical Committee and in particular the Oral History Project, and to the Standards Committee, of which he was a founder member.