In This Section
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
AES Silver Medal Award
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 2008, Guenther Theile was presented with the AES Silver Medal Award for outstanding contributions, sustained over more than 25 years, to research on stereophony, binaural and multichannel sound involving perception, standardization, audio recording, and reproduction systems related to broadcasting.