In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
AES Silver Medal Award
Kees A. Schouhamer Immink
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 1992, Kees A. Schouhamer Immink was presented with the AES Silver Medal Award was presented with the AES Silver Medal Award for his pioneering work in coding techniques and his work on the design of the Compact Disc system, among other notable achievements that include research and development on the CDV and DCC systems, for which he holds over 30 separate patents.