In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
AES Gold Medal Award
Ray M. Dolby
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 1992, Ray M. Dolby was presented with the AES Gold Medal Award was presented with the AES Gold Medal Award for introducing the era of improved reproduction in the theater, studio, and home, through unique methods of noise reduction.