In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
AES Fellowship Award
Ole Juhl Pedersen
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 1991, Ole Juhl Pedersen was presented with the AES Fellowship Award was presented with the AES Fellowship Award for his pioneering work in psychoacoustics, his teaching and research in Denmark, and his numerous contributions to noise control engineering.