In This Section
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
AES Fellowship Award
Ole Juhl Pedersen
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 1991, Ole Juhl Pedersen was presented with the AES Fellowship Award was presented with the AES Fellowship Award for his pioneering work in psychoacoustics, his teaching and research in Denmark, and his numerous contributions to noise control engineering.