In This Section
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
AES Fellowship Award
John D. Jr. Bullock
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 1991, John D. Jr. Bullock was presented with the AES Fellowship Award for his service to the Society and to electroacoustics education for many years through his active participation in the AES Technical Council, the Midwest Acoustics Conference, and the AES Chicago Section.