In This Section
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
AES Distinguished Service Medal Award
Robert O. Fehr
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 1992, Robert O. Fehr was presented with the AES Distinguished Service Medal Award was presented with the AES Distinguished Service Medal Award for over twenty years of selfless and dedicated service as editor of the Journal of the Audio Engineering Society, 1969–1991.