In This Section
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
- AES 2013 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2013 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 12th
AES Distinguished Service Medal Award
John J. Bubbers
The AES recognizes and honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the field of audio in engineering, technology, service, and the arts through its Awards Program.
In 1993, John J. Bubbers was presented with the AES Distinguished Service Medal Award in recognition of his dedicated and creative service for more than 20 years, serving as president, secretary, and treasurer of the Audio Engineering Society.