In This Section
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
Links to Personalities
Bell family papers at the Library of Congress Gateway to historic papers - text and images.
Andr- Charlin Site devoted to pioneering French inventor, engineer and designer, in French, English and Swedish.
Thomas Edison Papers Gateway to the mammoth Edison Papers Project, a work-in-progress cataloging and archiving the inventor-s legacy. Huge on-line database of documents and text.
Edison National Historic Site Website of the West Orange, NJ National Historic Site consisting of Edison-s laboratory and home.
Edison Birthplace Museum Website of the Museum in Milan, Ohio.
Edison via Library of Congress American Memory: "Inventing Entertainment" Gateway to Library of Congress- Edison holdings.
The Edison Museum in Ft. Meyers, Fla. Founded by Edison-s son, devoted to personal memorabilia from Edison-s life and career.
John Hilliard Section of Lansing Heritage site devoted to pivotal early cinema sound engineer and designer.
Jack Mullin Biography of developer of first American tape recorder. By Peter Hammar.
NPR program on Jack Mullin in Real Audio format Streaming copy available on NPR website; transcripts available.
Interviews with John Herbert Orr and several of his associates Index *only* (no web-accessible content) of oral history and lecture recordings from Auburn University archives concerning magnetic tape pioneer.
John Herbert Orr Page from Museum of East Alabama with information on the Orr exhibit in the museum.
Interview with John Pfeiffer Long interview with noted American engineer and producer.
Bill Putnam and Universal Audio History of famed West Coast engineer and designer.