In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
Links to Manufacturers
Dolby Labs historical resources Part of company website, which includes illustrated text history of Dolby Labs and illustrated chronology May, 1965 - present day in PDF format
Georg Neumann Berlin Historical Collection (Germany) Thorough documentation of current and historical Berlin Neumann microphones, in PDF format.
Grommes History Web-only history of Chicago-based hifi manufacturer.
Quantegy Brief history on company website of magnetic tape manufacturer founded by John Herbert Orr.
Schoeps Classics Comprehensive site devoted to history of celebrated German microphone manufacturer. In English.
Studer History (Switzerland) History of Studer on company website
Updated 2009-12-03 jm