In This Section
- The AES Celebrates Its E-Library Publications and Collections in September with FREE Offer for Members
- All members receive 25 free downloads in September 2015
- AES 2015 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
Links to Manufacturers
Dolby Labs historical resources Part of company website, which includes illustrated text history of Dolby Labs and illustrated chronology May, 1965 - present day in PDF format
Georg Neumann Berlin Historical Collection (Germany) Thorough documentation of current and historical Berlin Neumann microphones, in PDF format.
Grommes History Web-only history of Chicago-based hifi manufacturer.
Quantegy Brief history on company website of magnetic tape manufacturer founded by John Herbert Orr.
Schoeps Classics Comprehensive site devoted to history of celebrated German microphone manufacturer. In English.
Studer History (Switzerland) History of Studer on company website
Updated 2009-12-03 jm