In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
Links to Manufacturers
Dolby Labs historical resources Part of company website, which includes illustrated text history of Dolby Labs and illustrated chronology May, 1965 - present day in PDF format
Georg Neumann Berlin Historical Collection (Germany) Thorough documentation of current and historical Berlin Neumann microphones, in PDF format.
Grommes History Web-only history of Chicago-based hifi manufacturer.
Quantegy Brief history on company website of magnetic tape manufacturer founded by John Herbert Orr.
Schoeps Classics Comprehensive site devoted to history of celebrated German microphone manufacturer. In English.
Studer History (Switzerland) History of Studer on company website
Updated 2009-12-03 jm