In This Section
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
- AES Showcases Latest Audio Innovations and Best Practices at 136th International Convention in Berlin
- Successful Technical Program and Exhibition draw high attendance and positive response from attendees and exhibitors alike
Links to Manufacturers
Dolby Labs historical resources Part of company website, which includes illustrated text history of Dolby Labs and illustrated chronology May, 1965 - present day in PDF format
Georg Neumann Berlin Historical Collection (Germany) Thorough documentation of current and historical Berlin Neumann microphones, in PDF format.
Grommes History Web-only history of Chicago-based hifi manufacturer.
Quantegy Brief history on company website of magnetic tape manufacturer founded by John Herbert Orr.
Schoeps Classics Comprehensive site devoted to history of celebrated German microphone manufacturer. In English.
Studer History (Switzerland) History of Studer on company website
Updated 2009-12-03 jm