In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
Television's Top-Rated Programs
- MASH Special on CBS Feb. 28, 1983, 60.2 rating (50.15 million homes), 77 share.
- Dallas on CBS Nov. 21, 1980, 53.3 rating (41.47 million homes), 76 share.
- Roots (Part 8) on ABC Jan. 30, 1977, 51.1rating (36.38 million homes), 71 share.
- Super Bowl XVI (San Francisco 49ers vs. Cincinnati Bengals) on CBS Jan. 24, 1982, 49.1 rating (40.02 million homes), 73 share.
- Super Bowl XVII (Washington Redskins vs. Miami Dolphins) on NBC Jan. 30, 1983, 48.6 rating (40.48 million homes), 69 share.
- XVII Winter Olympics (including Tonya Harding vs. Nancy Kerrigan) on CBS Feb. 23, 1994, 48.5 rating (45.69 million homes), 64 share.
- Super Bowl XX (Chicago Bears vs. New England Patriots) on NBC Jan. 26, 1986, 48.3 rating (41.49 million homes), 70 share.
- Gone With The Wind (Part 1) on NBC Nov. 7, 1976, 47.7 rating (33.96 million homes), 65 share.
- Gone With The Wind (Part 2) on NBC Nov. 8, 1976, 47.4 rating (33.75 million homes), 64 share.
- Super Bowl XII (Dallas Cowboys vs. Denver Broncos) on CBS Jan. 15, 1978, 47.2 rating (34.41 million homes), 67 share.