In This Section
- AES 2016 Election Results Announced
- The AES has released the list of winning candidates from the balloting in the 2016 Audio Engineering Society international elections
- AES Opens Early Registration & Housing Options for AES Los Angeles, September 29 — October 2
- Use promo code AES141WEB at checkout for FREE Exhibit-Plus badge
- Research Finds Audible Differences with High-Resolution Audio
- Listeners can hear a difference between standard audio and better-than-CD quality, known as high-resolution audio
- AES Conference on Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality Announces Program Details
- New Conference focusses on AR/VR creative process, applications workflow and product development
1943 SIGSALY terminal, photo from National Cryptologic Museum
2003 SIGSALY terminal recreated at National Cryptologic Museum
SIGGRUV black vinyl disc on gold master exhibit at National Cryptologic Museum
- Boone, J. V. and R. R. Peterson, The Start of the Digital Revolution: SIGSALY Secure Digital Voice Communications in World War II, Center for Cryptologic History, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, 2000.
- Cabinet War Rooms from Imperial War Museum includes the Transatlantic Telephone Room
- Cabinet War Rooms pictures from WW2 Timeline
- Code Breaking in World War II from World War II Timeline
- National Cryptologic Museum, Fort Meade, Maryland.
- NSA in Cold War Policies
- Weadon, Patrick D.SIGSALY Story, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, October 13, 2000.
- 2005 by Steven E. Schoenherr. All rights reserved.
revised 1/31/06 | Recording Technology History