In This Section
- AES Opens Early Registration and Discounted Pricing for 140th International Convention in Paris, June 4 – 7
- FREE "Exhibits-Plus" Badge and premium "All Access" Badge options now available online for Europe’s largest pro audio event of the year
- The Audio Engineering Society Launches AES Live Online Video Collection
- Exclusive videos featuring interviews with past, present and future leaders of our industry
- Binaural Listening Trends Tracked at 140th International Audio Engineering Society Convention
- An ever-expanding aspect of present-day audio
- Call for Board of Governors Nominations
- Deadline is February 15th
1943 SIGSALY terminal, photo from National Cryptologic Museum
2003 SIGSALY terminal recreated at National Cryptologic Museum
SIGGRUV black vinyl disc on gold master exhibit at National Cryptologic Museum
- Boone, J. V. and R. R. Peterson, The Start of the Digital Revolution: SIGSALY Secure Digital Voice Communications in World War II, Center for Cryptologic History, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, 2000.
- Cabinet War Rooms from Imperial War Museum includes the Transatlantic Telephone Room
- Cabinet War Rooms pictures from WW2 Timeline
- Code Breaking in World War II from World War II Timeline
- National Cryptologic Museum, Fort Meade, Maryland.
- NSA in Cold War Policies
- Weadon, Patrick D.SIGSALY Story, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, October 13, 2000.
- 2005 by Steven E. Schoenherr. All rights reserved.
revised 1/31/06 | Recording Technology History