In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
1943 SIGSALY terminal, photo from National Cryptologic Museum
2003 SIGSALY terminal recreated at National Cryptologic Museum
SIGGRUV black vinyl disc on gold master exhibit at National Cryptologic Museum
- Boone, J. V. and R. R. Peterson, The Start of the Digital Revolution: SIGSALY Secure Digital Voice Communications in World War II, Center for Cryptologic History, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, 2000.
- Cabinet War Rooms from Imperial War Museum includes the Transatlantic Telephone Room
- Cabinet War Rooms pictures from WW2 Timeline
- Code Breaking in World War II from World War II Timeline
- National Cryptologic Museum, Fort Meade, Maryland.
- NSA in Cold War Policies
- Weadon, Patrick D.SIGSALY Story, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, October 13, 2000.
- 2005 by Steven E. Schoenherr. All rights reserved.
revised 1/31/06 | Recording Technology History