In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
1943 SIGSALY terminal, photo from National Cryptologic Museum
2003 SIGSALY terminal recreated at National Cryptologic Museum
SIGGRUV black vinyl disc on gold master exhibit at National Cryptologic Museum
- Boone, J. V. and R. R. Peterson, The Start of the Digital Revolution: SIGSALY Secure Digital Voice Communications in World War II, Center for Cryptologic History, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, 2000.
- Cabinet War Rooms from Imperial War Museum includes the Transatlantic Telephone Room
- Cabinet War Rooms pictures from WW2 Timeline
- Code Breaking in World War II from World War II Timeline
- National Cryptologic Museum, Fort Meade, Maryland.
- NSA in Cold War Policies
- Weadon, Patrick D.SIGSALY Story, National Security Agency, Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, October 13, 2000.
- 2005 by Steven E. Schoenherr. All rights reserved.
revised 1/31/06 | Recording Technology History